Senior Delivery Leader and Certified ScrumMaster with a focus in digital platforms and technology solutions.
I have over 10 years of experience working within matrix organizations and leading teams through digital projects using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Delivery Manager | Alipes | Boston, MA: May 2018 – March 2022
- Managed and led simultaneous digital technology projects in the pharmaceutical, public policy, and transit spaces, including million-dollar web platforms/CMS integrations, CRM integrations (Salesforce), progressive web applications, phone applications, Sharepoint sites, and prototypes.
- My role included servant leadership (ScrumMaster), product management, requirements definition, technology strategy, project and resource planning, daily management and leadership, coordination of internal and external C-level, marketing, IT, IS, and development teams.
- I also individually contributed as a strategist, UX designer, and content producer.
Senior Digital Project Manager | MedTouch/Perficient | Boston, MA: August 2015 – May 2018
- Managed multimillion-dollar web projects for hospitals and healthcare systems, including CMS implementations, API integrations and imports, CRM integrations (Salesforce), discovery sessions, and more.
- My role included roadmap and project planning, daily management, resource planning, and coordination with internal and client C-level, marketing, IT, IS, and development teams.
- Managed tough client relationships on inherited, at-risk projects, facilitated change orders and acceptance plans, prioritized deliverables, and led strategic communications.
Project Manager | Slocum Studio | Dartmouth, MA: August 2012 – August 2015
- Managed web projects in the B2B and B2C spaces, including discovery, design, development, go-live, and post-launch services. Clients included blogs, small/local businesses, and schools/colleges.
- Coordinated work with a small team of designers, developers, stakeholders, and third parties to meet the needs and deadlines of projects.
- Managed scope and timeline.
University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth | Dartmouth, MA — BS Marketing 2012
- Project Leader and Speaker in SIFE (Students in Free Enterprise)
- Led primary research report for New Bedford Department of Housing and Urban Development
- AACSB Accredited School
- Scrum Alliance – View badge
Project Management Methodologies – Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban, DSDM)
Atlasssian suite – JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Trello.
CMS – WordPress, Drupal, Sitecore, Microsoft Sharepoint Online, and various home-grown/proprietary CMS.
Other Software – Adobe creative suite. Invision, Sketch, and other design tools. Microsoft Office and Google full office suites. Google Analytics tools. Project planning tools (MS Project, Workfront, 10k feet). Helpdesk tools (Basecamp/Freshdesk).